- All-new 4 Carbon Disc Drag System
- Premium roller clutch bearing system for a smooth, instantly-engaged drag
- Large arbor design for faster line pickup
- Durable, solid aluminum alloy construction
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Easily convertible from left to right hand retrieve
- Sealed to protect against damaging elements
- Limited 1yr Warranty
Starting with our proven drag design, we cut, shaved, and overhauled the core of the reel until we could shoehorn a four-layer carbon fiber drag system in the hub of the ECHO BRAVO LITE reels. The design includes O-rings to keep water and dirt from entering the guts of the reel. The design allows a person to not only change the retrieve from left to right without tools, but also completely disassemble the drag and service it without spilling a drop of their beer.
|Bravo LT 4/5||3.48"||.89"||4.85oz||WF5+150/20|
|Bravo LT 6/7||3.85"||.95"||6.54oz||WF7+150/20|
|Bravo LT 8/10||4.17"||1.1"||7.78oz||WF8/9+200/20|
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.
Do not use tape on your ferrules. If you do we’ll come steal all your bacon and PBR.